Blueyonder : Motorola cable Modem

Old July 18th 03, 10:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Angus C

Default Blueyonder : Motorola cable Modem

May also be Webstar, combined usb/ethernet made by Scientific Atlanta

Let me know if you need the manual.pdf

I used an old headless 2 nic pentium with FreeBSD to build a router for my
home lan.

Make sure you get telewest to disconnect surfunlimited from the date
broadband is installed or you'll be paying for that as well.

angusc

"Ema Nymton" wrote in message
Graham in Melton wrote:

I am looking for some product information to do some groundwork before I

get
there - anyone point me at a manual as I donąt know what sort it is

exactly.

Its probably a Surfboard. Plug it into your netowrk card and It'll give

you
an IP address via DHCP.

More info he
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d...surfboard.html