BroadbanterBanter

BroadbanterBanter (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/uk-telecom-broadband-uk-broadband/)
-   -   bt v mac (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/11607-bt-v-mac.html)

Eddgreen July 18th 03 04:47 PM

bt v mac

anyone got bt broadband
on a mac osx computer
good or bad

Steve July 18th 03 05:38 PM

bt v mac

In article ,
(Eddgreen) wrote:

anyone got bt broadband
on a mac osx computer
good or bad

Yes, via a Vigor 2600We router/modem. I have a cable connection to the
router, and it flies along just fine :-)

Steve

[email protected] July 18th 03 06:16 PM

bt v mac

On 18 Jul 2003 14:47:00 GMT, (Eddgreen) wrote:

anyone got bt broadband
on a mac osx computer
good or bad

I dare say its just as crippled and expensive a service as it is on a
PC.

Andrew.

[email protected] writeme.com July 18th 03 07:24 PM

bt v mac

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:05 +0100 (BST),
(Steve) wrote:

I dare say its just as crippled
Andrew.

Reference please ?

groups.google.com

Andrew.

Colin Wilson July 18th 03 10:39 PM

bt v mac

I`ll whittle this down a little for clarity...

bt broadband
bad

[email protected] writeme.com July 18th 03 11:04 PM

bt v mac

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:43 +0100 (BST),
(Steve) wrote:

No, I mean a *real* reference.

Have a look at BT Broadband list of services they provide - it won't
take you long.

Andrew.

Steve July 18th 03 11:12 PM

bt v mac

(Steve) wrote:

No, I mean a *real* reference.

Have a look at BT Broadband list of services they provide - it won't
take you long.

Andrew.

It does what it says on the tin.

- Steve

[email protected] writeme.com July 18th 03 11:26 PM

bt v mac

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:12 +0100 (BST),
(Steve) wrote:

It does what it says on the tin.

Yeah, sweet fanny adams, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Andrew.

Martyn Dewar July 19th 03 05:51 AM

bt v mac

you can get Zen, Nildram, Plusnet, Eclipse and A&A for the same price or
less and they offer you alot more features...