bt v mac

Old July 18th 03, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark&Lisa

Default bt v mac

Steve wrote:
In article ,
(Mark&Lisa) wrote:

Steve wrote:

In article , [email protected]
writeme.com () wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:05 +0100 (BST),

(Steve) wrote:

I dare say its just as crippled
Andrew.

Reference please ?

groups.google.com

Andrew.

No, I mean a *real* reference.

- Steve

A: The BT Broadband service is designed to allow users the capability
of downloading up to about 1Gb of data per day, or approximately 10,000
images, 650 30 second videos or 200 music tracks. However, to preserve
download speeds for a majority of customers, BT reserves the right to
control or restrict very heavy usage of the service.

Yes, they reserve the right, doesn't mean that they do though ! I'll bet
you'd find similar in the T+C's of most ISPs

How often do normal internet users get anywhere near this figure..?

- Steve

i bet you wouldnt find similar in any other isp anyway how would you
know because your using a crippled isp you dont know any better and its
a certain fact you cant get anywhere near that figure because it
violates your isps terms and conditions however i can do 5 gig a day
because i dont have a crippled service