Advice on best service provider

Old July 21st 03, 04:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Barnard

Default Advice on best service provider

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:15:48 +0100, "ukohn"
wrote:

Hi there, our area will be enabled for Broadband in September. Currently I
am with Clara and Plusnet and am requesting advice on which ISP is a good
choice and opinions of newsgroup members.It doesn't have to be my current
ones. I have looked at comparison lists but think more experienced members
are a useful source of review. Any advice appreciated in advance. High costs
would be a problem. Thanks in anticipation. Sue
http://www.ohnurse.co.uk

I'm with Andrews & Arnold because of the good reviews they got on
here. Set up and online within 5 days of initial request, text
messages to my mobile phone if the system thinks there's anything
wrong, very helpful staff... 27 a month.

Sure, there's cheaper, but that extra 7 ( just a half of an indian
takeaway a month) buys me the knowledge I'm likely to STAY online.

--
Regards from Mike Barnard
South Coast, UK.

[Remove ".trousers" spamblock to reply by email]