Internet Cafe

Old July 21st 03, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
eusty

Default Internet Cafe

and free drinks.....

Eddie Grant wrote:
"HamMan" wrote in message

[email protected] writeme.com wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:36:51 +0100, "Hiren"
wrote:

I got a 3 hrs stop at Heathrow Airport.

Does anyone know if there are any Internet cafe's at any of the
terminals?

Yes, but they charge something stupid like a pound for 5 mins. I
wish all airports could be like Singapore Changi where they have
free infrared access points.

Andrew,

Free WiFi would be better

With perhaps a free 100mbit connection to the internet, maybe 50 free
email addresses, 50mb webspace and access to binary newsgroups?

--

(`._. All Outgoing Mail Scanned With Norton Anti-Virus 2003 ._.)

Old July 22nd 03, 05:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Noga

"eusty" wrote in message
| and free drinks.....
|

| Eddie Grant wrote:
| "HamMan" wrote in message
|
| [email protected] writeme.com wrote in message
| On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:36:51 +0100, "Hiren"
| wrote:
|
| I got a 3 hrs stop at Heathrow Airport.
|
| Does anyone know if there are any Internet cafe's at any of the
| terminals?
|
| Yes, but they charge something stupid like a pound for 5 mins. I
| wish all airports could be like Singapore Changi where they have
| free infrared access points.
|
| Andrew,
|
| Free WiFi would be better
|

| With perhaps a free 100mbit connection to the internet, maybe 50 free
| email addresses, 50mb webspace and access to binary newsgroups?
|
| --
|
| (`._. All Outgoing Mail Scanned With Norton Anti-Virus 2003 ._.)

Free flights would be nice!

Old July 22nd 03, 06:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eddie Grant

"Paul Noga" wrote in message

"eusty" wrote in message
| and free drinks.....
|

| Eddie Grant wrote:
| "HamMan" wrote in message
|
| [email protected] writeme.com wrote in message
| On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:36:51 +0100, "Hiren"
| wrote:
|
| I got a 3 hrs stop at Heathrow Airport.
|
| Does anyone know if there are any Internet cafe's at any of the
| terminals?
|
| Yes, but they charge something stupid like a pound for 5 mins. I
| wish all airports could be like Singapore Changi where they have
| free infrared access points.
|
| Andrew,
|
| Free WiFi would be better
|

| With perhaps a free 100mbit connection to the internet, maybe 50 free
| email addresses, 50mb webspace and access to binary newsgroups?
|
| --
|
| (`._. All Outgoing Mail Scanned With Norton Anti-Virus 2003 ._.)

Free flights would be nice!

And non striking airport staff?

Old July 22nd 03, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Butcher

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:08:46 +0100, Eddie Grant wrote:

"Paul Noga" wrote in message

"eusty" wrote in message
| and free drinks.....
| Eddie Grant wrote:
| "HamMan" wrote in message
| [email protected] writeme.com wrote in message
| On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:36:51 +0100, "Hiren"
| wrote:
|
| I got a 3 hrs stop at Heathrow Airport.
|
| Does anyone know if there are any Internet cafe's at any of the
| terminals?
|
| Yes, but they charge something stupid like a pound for 5 mins. I
| wish all airports could be like Singapore Changi where they have
| free infrared access points.
|
| Andrew,
|
| Free WiFi would be better
|
| With perhaps a free 100mbit connection to the internet, maybe 50 free
| email addresses, 50mb webspace and access to binary newsgroups?

Free flights would be nice!

And non striking airport staff?

There's no need to be silly about it.

Best Regards,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
Bristol, UK Need reliable and secure network systems?