Cancelling BTBroadband Home 500 service, other user's experiences?!

Old July 21st 03, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Uncle Wobbly

Default Cancelling BTBroadband Home 500 service, other user's experiences?!

you should always do this sort of thing with snail mail, (and best,recorded
delivery)
as email has a habit of sitting in mailboxes - yours is prolly one of
hundreds.

"tHatDudeUK" wrote in message
I have sent an e-mail to which gave an

automated
generic reply about prices and offering a 25% discount. This in no way
addressed my question about when I could cancel...

I was last billed on the 14th July and wanted to know if I cancelled when

my
ADSL service could be terminated to move to another. I was wondering if
13th/14th July would be possible....

I have used the service for more than 12 months.

Maybe human's can be at the end of an e-mail question sometime.

Thanks in advance for any help..

Regards,

tHatDudeUK

Old July 21st 03, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tHatDudeUK

[email protected] wrote in message
Use a migration service from another ISP rather than a cease and
reprovide, its a lot simpler.

It isn't possible to do it because I'm moving from a BT IPstream service to
a BT Datastream service and migration isn't possible between the two....