Bulldog Vs. Fast24

Old July 21st 03, 08:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tHatDudeUK

Default Bulldog Vs. Fast24

Any decent sites with reviews on these ISP's or any user experiences?

Thanks in advance

Regards...

Old July 24th 03, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mat G

I'm thinking of going down the broadband route too - sick of slow
dial-up!

Bulldog have come up on my top list along with freedom2surf and Virgin
- but this is just the info I have got from web sites.

Try www.broadband-help.com - in the left hand menu, go down to reviews
/ UK ISPs section. From this you can sort by Reviews and see who has
the happiest of customers.

You could also visit www.adslguide.org...

Cheers,
Mat
Coleshill - finally a Broadband-enabled exchange!!
Birmingham, UK