Excuse my ignorance, but...

Old July 21st 03, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Excuse my ignorance, but...

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:45:28 +0100, "Paul Hughes"
wrote:

My PC has an " Ethernet: 10/100 for networking & ADSL broadband router".
Can someone please explain to me what this means? What hardware do I need
to connect? Do I still need the modem? Do I just need a router? Or do I
need both?

You need an ADSL router that has a modem built in, check out
adslguide.org.uk

Andrew.