Cannot connect to Zen

Old July 22nd 03, 05:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jkm

Default Cannot connect to Zen

Sounds likely. Although, as you probably know, their news server is a bit
flakey. This wouldn't stop you getting a connection of course. I'd go with
your initial thought of the router, or modem (or both).
"Mike" duab wrote in message
.net...
jkm wrote...

"Mike" duab wrote in message

I can't connect to Zen via ADSL or dialup, I'm in the
North-West.. Anyone else having problems?

Nope, I'm in the South-West of Scotland (that might be more North-West

than
you) and using ADSL to reply.

Well I didn't change anything, just left everything alone till
just now and it's working again. I posted the original message
via a freeserve dial-up but I could not ping my router even
though it displayed online status.

I reckon it's the router.
--
Mike