What is a microfilter?

Old July 22nd 03, 07:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
weber tsai

Default What is a microfilter?

"g00se" wrote in message t...
"Bobby" wrote in message
Can anyone advise?

Telephone adaptor that separates and differentiates two frequencies of
electical signal flowing down your telephone line; nameley the DSL frequency
and the Voice frequency.

**** Hi, guys, I suggest you should visit : www.draytek.co.uk web site and
you could find all rich ADSL router and filters product information.
I think their Vigor Routers are most popular in whole UK DSL platform.