software recommendations

Old July 22nd 03, 10:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

Default software recommendations

"rw" [email protected] wrote in message
I am looking to get BB, and want my family to have individual email
addresses.
I am looking for an email filter/server program that will retrieve all
messages from an ISP for all email addresses, enable me to filter them by
senders email address, then route valid messages to nly that users outlook
express when they log on to the PC. Any messages from unrecognised email
addresses can then be vetted in a separate administrators account. Also I
would like to be able to log outgoing messages as well.
Can anyone recommend a program that can do this (free would be great!)
Also, what is the best program for preventing accidental access to
undesirable web sites, preferably by content recognition before the page

is
loaded.
thanks,
rob.

You probably want an ISP with multiple pop3 inboxes (plusnet do)

Check out www.netnanny.com for filtering/blocking etc, not sure of the exact
features but it's one of the top brands.

Jc.