CB - Chris

Old July 22nd 03, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Cooper

Default CB - Chris

Anonymous Sender wrote:

Why is Chris rude and always saying F words ?
As a close friend of his, I can assure you it is because of his sad

upbringing. His mother was the town whore and this damaged him a lot as a
child and consequently he became a vulgar adult.

So I hope you understand

Michael

Wow, so Chris swears. Who cares ? Nothing in the charter forbids swearing.

--

Martin
Old July 22nd 03, 10:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jasper

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:30:44 +0100, Martin Cooper
wrote:

Anonymous Sender wrote:

Why is Chris rude and always saying F words ?
As a close friend of his, I can assure you it is because of his sad

upbringing. His mother was the town whore and this damaged him a lot as a
child and consequently he became a vulgar adult.

So I hope you understand

Michael

Wow, so Chris swears. Who cares ? Nothing in the charter forbids swearing.

No, but it should forbid children speaking about matters they know
nothing about and using big grown-up words to try to impress the
masses.

Old July 23rd 03, 05:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Flame

"CB" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:44:31 +0000 (UTC) and in article
, Jasper said...
No, but it should forbid children speaking about matters they know
nothing about and using big grown-up words to try to impress the
masses.

Jasper, ****wit, please shush.

Just because you ****ed up in
you have to persue your immature vendetta.

In future, I suggest you learn to read the whole thread before
commenting. I suppose once you reach my legendary status on usenet I
will give you permission to talk to me again. heh

HTH
--
CB

LOL Legendary status?? LOL LOL, from what I have heard, maybe legendary like
your mom?

LOL, I have never laughed so much in my life.....

John