CB - Chris

Old July 23rd 03, 12:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

Default CB - Chris

Anonymous Sender wrote...

From: Anonymous Sender
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by a sad loser with no balls.

Why is Chris rude and always saying F words ?
As a close friend of his, I can assure you it is because of his sad upbringing. His mother was the town whore and this damaged him a lot as a child and consequently he became a vulgar adult.

So I hope you understand

Michael

Oh look, some sad bottleless **** has found out how to use a
remailer. Get back in yer playpen before you get hurt eh?

*plonk*