Jeeze, Zen are at it again !

Old July 23rd 03, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clunk

Default Jeeze, Zen are at it again !

Would you look at that,
I log in to Zen tonight and not only is the news server back online,
but it appears to download 100 times faster now !

ps,
this has been an un-official "STOP THAT MOANING ! "
broadcast ;-)

Old July 24th 03, 01:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anteateruk

"Clunk" wrote in message
Would you look at that,
I log in to Zen tonight and not only is the news server back online,
but it appears to download 100 times faster now !

Are you sure you hadn't just got used to the slowness of the replacement
(legend)!

--
Ant

Old July 24th 03, 07:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clunk

Anteateruk wrote:

"Clunk" wrote in message
Would you look at that,
I log in to Zen tonight and not only is the news server back online,
but it appears to download 100 times faster now !

Are you sure you hadn't just got used to the slowness of the replacement
(legend)!

--
Ant

Hmmm, never noticed the "temp" was slow, though I only used it twice.