AOL BB Using Router

Old July 24th 03, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dean

Default AOL BB Using Router

Does anyone know if i can connect my AOL via a router Modem? I want to
share the connection on the network.

Cheers

Dean

Old July 24th 03, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert Maskill

"Dean" wrote in message
Does anyone know if i can connect my AOL via a router Modem? I want to
share the connection on the network.

Cheers

Dean

You can share using a proxy server program on the computer with the AOL
connection.

But not with a router.

--
Robert Maskill G4PYR Located in Peterborough Cambridgeshire
Personal web site www.coastalradio.greater-peterborough.com