Delay before order acceptance

Old July 25th 03, 11:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon J. Rowe

Default Delay before order acceptance

How long after a RFS has been given should I have to wait before I can place
an order with an ISP?

Simon
Old July 25th 03, 01:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zen Support

"Simon J. Rowe" wrote in message
How long after a RFS has been given should I have to wait before I can

place
an order with an ISP?

Any ISP using the version 6 checker (eg Zen) will be able to confirm that
you can place an order.

James Blessing : Technical Development
Zen Internet Ltd. T: 0870 6000 971
W: http://www.zen.co.uk