No sync error on new installation

Old July 25th 03, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Easley

Default No sync error on new installation

Thanks for all the replies. The modem I was referring to was the existing
analogue modem in my PC rather than the Speedtouch ADSL modem.
My microfilters have 2 sockets - one for telephony equipment and one for
ADSL equipment - the presentation from the ADSL modem is different to our UK
telephones so the filters take care of this.

Tried unplugging everything else, no joy.
Ah well, I'll wait for BT to come and have a look.
Thanks again.

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
Pipex are still looking at this, but has anyone else experienced this,

or
can you offer an explaination please?

After trying the other suggestions, another possible one to try would be
to move the computer to the master socket temporarily just in case
there`s a problem with your phone extensions...

Good luck - you`ll enjoy it when it happens :-)