Ebuyer ADSL modems with 1x 10 Mbps port

Old July 26th 03, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Master Card fomerly Jon Mitchell

Default Ebuyer ADSL modems with 1x 10 Mbps port

Ahhh yes, I remember the good old days when a friend or neighbour would only
ask if they could borrow a cup of sugar. These days however, it's all too
common for a passer by to request the loan of a broadband router or modem.
People these days must think hardware grows on trees.

Jon

p.s. Would you be able to lend me a Draytek Vigor 2600we for a year or two?

"Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631" wrote in message
.net...
Just comparing the Aceex AR11 (44.21 inc VAT) and another model,
their Ebuyer ASR-8100 (31.49) but the latter has mixed reviews,
one giving 5 stars, the other nil. Any comments from users ?

I have been very happy with the AR11 and AR41, but like to have
a few spares to lend to friends, and there's no way I'll spend
90+ quid for a Netgear or similar to keep for spare :-) PGM.