Does BTOpenworld pay commission to resellers/consultants?

Old July 27th 03, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

Default Does BTOpenworld pay commission to resellers/consultants?

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 15:22:22 +0100, Peter wrote:

I smell a rat here. Does BTopenworld give commission to resellers?
Come to that, is it standard practice in the industry? Would a company
like Plusnet be likely to pay commission to a reseller/consultant as
well?

Hi Peter,

Speaking for ourselves, we don't currently operate a Reseller scheme,
although such a system is planned for launch within the next few
months (We have been planning it for years and it's nearly ready!).

We do have our "My Referrals" scheme, which offers discounts on
subscription charges for the life of any accounts you refer to our
services.

If there is any specific proposal you would like to make as part of
your review feel free to email and we will
certainly take a look at it for you.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about BT Openworld's marketing
strategies so I can't really comment on that angle.

Regards,

Ian
--
http://www.plus.net