Another dumb adsl question

Old July 27th 03, 11:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Craig Henry

Default Another dumb adsl question

Also when my line is hooked up before activation takes place will the router
status actually let me see my line attenuation so I have another way of
checking I've passed the line test apart from waiting for plus net.
"Craig Henry" wrote in message
Ok,

So I've gone forth and bought myself a nice new shiny Zoom X4 ADSL Modem.
Just a few questions

1. Can I use the plusnet setup pages for the solwise in terms of setting

up
though putting in the ip address of my router for setting up my

connection.

2. How will I know that "something is happening" when my exchange goes

live
circa August 6th. When should I actually be able to see adsl line status

on
my router through the setup ie the db etc.

Regards

Craig