Draytek Vigor 2600We or Solwise SAR-715PVW?

Old July 29th 03, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Kirkland

Default Draytek Vigor 2600We or Solwise SAR-715PVW?

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:22:51 +0100, "Jolltax"
wrote:

I will be buying either a DrayteK 2600 We or a Solwise SAR-715 PVW to

snip

I use the non-wireless version of the Draytek, and I'm most pleased
with it. A former colleague of mine has the wireless version of the
same, and he's been very pleased with his, so I guess that I'd
recommend the Draytek. The feature-set seems to be very comprehensive,
for such a modestly priced piece of kit, with good support from a
mailing list, and a set of forums available via the UK distributor, so
as far as I'm concerned, it'd be the one to go for.

--
John Kirkland
Old July 29th 03, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stroller

wrote:

I will be buying either a DrayteK 2600 We or a Solwise SAR-715 PVW to

snip

I use the non-wireless version of the Draytek, and I'm most pleased
with it. A former colleague of mine has the wireless version of the
same, and he's been very pleased with his, so I guess that I'd
recommend the Draytek. The feature-set seems to be very comprehensive,
for such a modestly priced piece of kit, with good support from a
mailing list, and a set of forums available via the UK distributor, so
as far as I'm concerned, it'd be the one to go for.

Me, too. As I posted about 3 weeks ago, you can get the non-wireless
for £120. That's pretty good value for its featureset.

Stroller.