Draytek Vigor 2600We/MS Messenger 6 question

Old July 29th 03, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Toby Mathews

Default Draytek Vigor 2600We/MS Messenger 6 question

My colleague and I both work from home via 2600We's, however having
downloaded Messenger 6 we can no
longer get voice chat's to work (it used to work on previous versions).
We've both installed the most recent
firmware on the routers and enabled everything under uPnP in the router
admin.

Elsewhere in this group I saw it suggested that I needed to go into the
Settings of my Internet Gateway (in Network Connections in Windows XP Pro)
and remove some stuff, however, if I click Settings I get "The Internet
Sharing computer is not confugured to let network users control or disable
the shared Internet connection. This setting can be changed in the Advanced
Properties of the shared connection on the Internet Sharing computer," which
sadly means little to me!

Any help would be much appreciated - for what it's worth, apart from this
the Vigor is a great router, very easy to use!

Toby Mathews

Old July 29th 03, 01:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
eusty

MSM6 doesn't need UPnP to work over NAT, file transfers/audio/video all work
OK without it

--

(¯`·._.· All Outgoing Mail Scanned With Norton Anti-Virus 2003 ·._.·´¯)