Which satellite ISP? (BT exchange 5.5km, no ADSL,)

Old July 29th 03, 06:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JJ

Default Which satellite ISP? (BT exchange 5.5km, no ADSL,)

I have adsl on the extended reach trial at 7.4km with pipex.

Regards John

Phil Thompson wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:34:28 +0100, Phil
wrote:

I understand that this is what most people get from BT anyway!

it is, though they are due to extend the range to 6km or so soon
(actually accepting a higher loss, which amounts to the same thing)

Phil

Old July 30th 03, 09:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

On 29 Jul 2003 12:31:14 -0500, "JJ" wrote:

extended reach trial at 7.4km

Lucky you! I thought that 6km was supposed to be the limit.

Phil