Satellite broadband

Old July 31st 03, 02:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Regular Guy

Default Satellite broadband

Anyone here know anything about this I was thinking about getting this as I
can't get standard broadband where I stay. However I haven't been ale to
find many companies that provide a reasonable deal for the home user as most
seem to cater for businesses.
TIA

Old July 31st 03, 03:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Squet34785

Seems to be a fair number of them: http://tinyurl.com/imk1
EuropeOnline seems quite home user friendly

Old July 31st 03, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom Warner

Regular Guy wrote:

However I haven't been ale to
find many companies that provide a reasonable deal for the home user as most
seem to cater for businesses.

This one looks reasonable if they deliver what they say:
http://www.silvermead.net/satellite/

Tom

--
My ol' grandaddy taught me to always;