ADSL at greater than 512kbps?

Old August 2nd 03, 12:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert Woolley

Default ADSL at greater than 512kbps?

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 23:50:39 +0100, "Kraftee"
wrote:

The problem is that it first appears to be incrdibly fast, but after a
few months as you get into the swing of things & start playing adding
your own server etc you just want _MORE_....

You're bandwidth mad, aren'r you?

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk
Old August 2nd 03, 12:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

wrote:

The problem is that it first appears to be incrdibly fast, but

after
a few months as you get into the swing of things & start playing
adding your own server etc you just want _MORE_....

You're bandwidth mad, aren'r you?

Rob.

Nope I'm just realistic, I can only go up to 1meg with NTL & being
serious, due to ongoing problems with NTL's network I found it was a
complete waste of money & now they've put the 1gig cap in the AUP
(that's a 1gig cap on all services, 150k, 600k & 1meg ) I can't see
any use for having it...

--
B-)
Life is pain.....