ntl broadband - billion router problem

Old August 3rd 03, 06:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
shadbo

Default ntl broadband - billion router problem

I am setting up a home network with the billion router BIPAC-640 AE
connecting to my NTL modem via ethernet. The modem itself is working
fine when connected individually to each PC but the PC's cannot seem
to connect through the router.

The configuration is as per instructions but its seems there is a
problem with the DHCP communication.

I have actually had the network working twice but all attempts since
have failed.

I'm not sure if it is an ethernet, router hardware or router
configuration problem, can anyone help??

Thanks in advance.
Old August 3rd 03, 06:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"shadbo" wrote in message
om...
I am setting up a home network with the billion router BIPAC-640 AE
connecting to my NTL modem via ethernet. The modem itself is working
fine when connected individually to each PC but the PC's cannot seem
to connect through the router.

The configuration is as per instructions but its seems there is a
problem with the DHCP communication.

If you think it's a dhcp problem the try setting the PCs ethernet addresses
and default gateway manually.

Jc.