Help needed

Old August 5th 03, 11:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Baker

Default Help needed

Although I have been a net user for 4 years now, I know nothing about
broadband hardware. After my summer hols, I intend to sign up with Bulldog,
what hardware do I need to connect 2 pc's together ? what's best, cable or
wireless?

Any advice welcome

Richard

---
NO HOTMAIL EMAIL ALLOWED

Old August 5th 03, 12:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Edwards

"Richard Baker" wrote in message
Although I have been a net user for 4 years now, I know nothing about
broadband hardware. After my summer hols, I intend to sign up with

Bulldog,
what hardware do I need to connect 2 pc's together ? what's best, cable or
wireless?

Any advice welcome

Richard

Refer to: http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

Where hopefully the majority of your questions will be answered.