aol/bt broadband

Old August 5th 03, 05:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eddgreen

Default aol/bt broadband

I have now aol
I want broadband but not aol
Before i get broadband
Do I need to delete everything aol before

Old August 5th 03, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert M Jones

Eddgreen wrote:
I have now aol
I want broadband but not aol
Before i get broadband
Do I need to delete everything aol before

Deleting AOL software is a bit like painting the Forth Railway bridge.
You might like to do a Google search on the subject but don't let it
depress you. AOL software won't give up without a fight.
Try here
http://help.stargate.net/dialup/remove-isp.shtml
plus my google search string at:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...thin%A0results
or if that didn't work,
http://tinyurl.com/j2ts
which takes you to the same place
--
Rev Robert M Jones - http://www.wimborne-baptist.org.uk
remove the obvious to reply by email

Old August 5th 03, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

I have now aol
I want broadband but not aol
Before i get broadband
Do I need to delete everything aol before

Is this a riddle ?

It`s a guess, but I think it`s the one on the left :-}
Old August 5th 03, 08:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
[email protected] writeme.com

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:47:55 +0100, Colin Wilson
wrote:

I have now aol
I want broadband but not aol
Before i get broadband
Do I need to delete everything aol before

Is this a riddle ?

A badly formed haiku?

Andrew.
Old August 5th 03, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Fat Man

To remove AOL softwa
1)Reformat your hard drive
2)Bury the AOL cd in a lead casket at a depth of 20ft minimum
3)Put your pc in a metal dustbin
4)Add 1 gallon of petrol and ignite
5)Buy a new pc and everytime an aol disk appears in your letterbox send it
back to them

That should just about shift that monstrosity of a piece of spyware from
your pc.