Cheapest source for a ADSL (PCI) modem ?

Old August 5th 03, 10:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

Default Cheapest source for a ADSL (PCI) modem ?

As subject TIA (apart from ebay!)

Old August 5th 03, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Roberts

tHatDudeUK wrote:
"Josey" wrote in message

"amstereofan" wrote in
message ...
As subject TIA (apart from ebay!)

Ebuyer maybe

Yep, that's the cheapest place. But if you want the *best* type of
ADSL modem I'd recommend buying an ethernet ADSL modem...

Avoid ebuyer if possible - they keep the costs down by cutting other
services like support/returns - if you buy from them it ok if it works but
if not - you can have a lot of fun trying to get it back to them for
testing - you pay to send it back. Good prices but beware.

Old August 6th 03, 11:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Cain

"amstereofan" wrote in message
As subject TIA (apart from ebay!)

Try www.aria.co.uk - 27-ish