Anyone using Fast4 ADSL ??

Old August 5th 03, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

Default Anyone using Fast4 ADSL ??

Speeds reliabilty etc ?

Old August 5th 03, 10:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tHatDudeUK

"amstereofan" wrote in message
Speeds reliabilty etc ?

Checkout the support forum on their site..

I should be getting the 1mb service on or around the 19th and I can post my
experiences to this group if people want...

Old August 8th 03, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

"tHatDudeUK" wrote in message

"amstereofan" wrote in message
Speeds reliabilty etc ?

Checkout the support forum on their site..

Where ? I can't see one

I should be getting the 1mb service on or around the 19th and I can post

my
experiences to this group if people want...

What 1MB service ??!

Old August 8th 03, 12:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tHatDudeUK

"amstereofan" wrote in message
Checkout the support forum on their site..

Where ? I can't see one

I should be getting the 1mb service on or around the 19th and I can post

my
experiences to this group if people want...

What 1MB service ??!

Oopps, have we come to a misunderstanding :-S I'm referring to the services
provided by http://www.fast24.net/ and the forum link is at the top of the
page.

The 1mbit service is 27.50 a month which is cheaper than the BTopenwoe 512k
service...

Old August 8th 03, 11:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
amstereofan

"tHatDudeUK" wrote in message

"amstereofan" wrote in message
Checkout the support forum on their site..

Where ? I can't see one

I should be getting the 1mb service on or around the 19th and I can

post
my
experiences to this group if people want...

What 1MB service ??!

Oopps, have we come to a misunderstanding :-S I'm referring to the

services
provided by http://www.fast24.net/ and the forum link is at the top of the
page.

The 1mbit service is 27.50 a month which is cheaper than the BTopenwoe

512k
service...

Ahh fast24 I was talking about Fast4. Hmm 2mb I see for 37 not bad!