OT mobile internet

Old August 6th 03, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dA mAn

Default OT mobile internet

Hi,

Thanks to all who responded to my last post. I thought if I posted this
message as a reply to my last post I wouldn't get any replies.

I have a Nokia 7650 on 02 online offpeak 500. I get 500 minutes free offpeak
to landlines so am I right in presuming that I could dial into an ISP such
as freeserve no ties and it would be free? So, just using my phone like a
regular 56k modem and landline?

I was going to use 02 GPRS internet service but the prices are extorniate
for the amount of data they allow.

TIA

Old August 6th 03, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
eusty

I think you will find that they will class the number as a 'premium service'
and so it won't be free...better check first!!

snipI was going to use 02 GPRS internet service but the prices are
extorniate for the amount of data they allow./snip
I have been using GPRS on O2 for about a year or so, and it hasn't ever come
on my bill (it probably will do now!!)

Steve

--

(`._. All Outgoing Mail Scanned With Norton Anti-Virus 2003 ._.)