Ipaq with Bluetooth - via ADSL?

Old August 6th 03, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
[email protected] writeme.com

Default Ipaq with Bluetooth - via ADSL?

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 20:05:26 +0100, guv wrote:

I'm currently toying with the idea of buying an Ipaq 3970, which is
bluetooth enabled. Primarily for a "boys and toys" item, but also for
GPS (same catergory I would assume;-)

I can't help you with the ADSL question, but I can thoroughly
recommend Tomtom Navigator 2 for GPS navigation. I recently bought a
package from Holux UK and have been amazed at how good the voice
navigation is.

Andrew.