BULLDOG

Old August 7th 03, 02:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Baker

Default BULLDOG

Has anyone in the group used Bulldog as their broadband isp, and if so, are
they any good?

Many thanks

Richard

---
NO HOTMAIL EMAIL ALLOWED

Old August 9th 03, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Harvey

The are excellent in terms of customer service actually. I asked a few
questions about service and so on and over the space of a few emails I had
given them advice on a new Portal solution and also the prospects of getting
a job with them!

I'm definately getting a 1mb from them. One of the most progressive
companies out there at the moment. Showing those half wits at BT how things
should be done!

Simon

Old August 11th 03, 10:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Malcolm Loades

In message , Simon Harvey
writes
The are excellent in terms of customer service actually. I asked a few
questions about service and so on and over the space of a few emails I had
given them advice on a new Portal solution and also the prospects of getting
a job with them!

Do you mean Customer Service or Sales? I rang sales and asked if they
had a news server - I was assured they did. Still couldn't find any
detail about it on their website so called again and this time was told
'no'. Maybe it's just the Aussie girl in Sales who needs training but
it does tend to put me off a company when given duff information.

I'm definately getting a 1mb from them. One of the most progressive
companies out there at the moment. Showing those half wits at BT how things
should be done!

And I'm not ordering the 2mb I enquired about from them!
--
Malcolm