prodigynet

Old August 7th 03, 08:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
critcher

Default prodigynet

any body else having probs with prodigynet, like can't connect to their
homepage, can't use their mailserver, this only happens at irregular times
throughout the week and weekends.
Whats your experience with this provider.
..
note, I can log on to their web server and use newsgroups (teranews) and
surf the web but the speed is not the best and I sometimes get the following
message at their site.
Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not
connect to server: No route to host Is the server running on host shef-gw
and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? . in
/prodigy/web/public/menu.php on line 60

Warning: main(databasedown.html): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /prodigy/web/public/menu.php on line 62

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'databasedown.html' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /prodigy/web/public/menu.php on
line 62

thanks for any help

---