ZEN INTERNET

Old August 8th 03, 11:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Monty

Default ZEN INTERNET

What a great sunrise Zen's most brilliant news server is down yet
again this morning Is Zen totally incapable of keeping their
server on line for more than 14 days or what ! .
This is getting really pathetic they either provide a news service or
they don't and should not say that they do and then hardly ever
maintain it or keep it working . Of course Zen support will come along
with some flimsy excuse for the latest fiasco like they always do I
can feel them dreaming up another excuse now !!!!! .
Monty .
Old August 8th 03, 01:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,zen.support
Monty

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:35:39 +0100, Graham in Melton
wrote:

Well move ISP if it actually bothers you ....

So do I also move to another district if my local council
only empty my rubbish bin when they feel like doing so !!!
I am paying for this service and running away is not the answer
the answer is for Zen to employ staff that are capable of doing what
they are paid for .
As other people besides myself have remarked they are quick enough at
taking money that part of the operation never goes off line .
Monty .
Old August 8th 03, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Big Don

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:12:00 +0100, CB wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:59:40 +0100 and in article
, Monty said...
: What a great sunrise Zen's most brilliant news server is down yet
: again this morning Is Zen totally incapable of keeping their
: server on line for more than 14 days or what ! .

Shut the **** up you cockroach of a pathetic excuse for a human being.
You're the biggest ****ing scum i've encountered and I do hope after
you've thoroughly ****ed Zen off enough they'll cancel your service.
You're an odious little sod who takes great pleasure in condemning
disabled people (i've seen the posts) and other people within society.

Mummy's little boy has learn't to swear
and to post things he would be to scared to say to someones face

Now do us all a favour and **** off,

you do us one and show us all how

Zen is rubbish and you know it

Old August 8th 03, 04:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Monty

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:11:50 +0100, Big Don wrote:

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:12:00 +0100, CB wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:59:40 +0100 and in article
, Monty said...
: What a great sunrise Zen's most brilliant news server is down yet
: again this morning Is Zen totally incapable of keeping their
: server on line for more than 14 days or what ! .

Shut the **** up you cockroach of a pathetic excuse for a human being.
You're the biggest ****ing scum i've encountered and I do hope after
you've thoroughly ****ed Zen off enough they'll cancel your service.
You're an odious little sod who takes great pleasure in condemning
disabled people (i've seen the posts) and other people within society.

Mummy's little boy has learn't to swear
and to post things he would be to scared to say to someones face

Now do us all a favour and **** off,

you do us one and show us all how

Zen is rubbish and you know it

Not to worry Don I take no notice or offence at what little children
who are only out of their cots have to say he is only here because
no other ISP will have him .
Incidently I have sent a complaint to his ISP .
Monty .
Old August 8th 03, 07:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Edward Holt

"Monty" wrote in message
What a great sunrise Zen's most brilliant news server is down yet
again this morning Is Zen totally incapable of keeping their
server on line for more than 14 days or what ! .
This is getting really pathetic they either provide a news service or
they don't and should not say that they do and then hardly ever
maintain it or keep it working . Of course Zen support will come along
with some flimsy excuse for the latest fiasco like they always do I
can feel them dreaming up another excuse now !!!!! .
Monty

When I joined Zen, they advertised the fact that they have newsgroup access
and unlimited downloads.
Over the past month, the news server has gone down at least once per week.
Personally, and I work it IT, I think that is the very embarassing for Zen.
Again, personally, I getting unhappy with the newsgroup service. I do hop
ethis resolves itself or I'll need to use another ISP.

Old August 8th 03, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Twinkletoes

"CB" wrote in message
| On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:11:50 +0100 and in article
| , Big Don said...
| : Mummy's little boy has learn't to swear
| : and to post things he would be to scared to say to someones face
|
| I would quite happily say it to 'monty's' face then kick the **** into
| him afterwards. He needs only supply an address.
| --
| CB

Don't get me started on addresses mate - we know where that ended up
last time.

Why do you post if you have no intention of helping anyone? I may even
agree on some not so finer points of your original reply to Monty, but I
wouldn't bother saying to it to him if I did. Will it achieve
anything? - Probably not. Will it stop him posting if you kick ****
into him? - Probably not. Would he be as stupid as to supply you with
his address? - probably not.

Twinkle.

Old August 8th 03, 08:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,zen.support
Monty

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:29:11 +0100, "Edward Holt"
wrote:
Over the past month,

Over the passed month Edward !!this has been happening regular as
clockwork over the passed three months that I know of but carry on
the news server has gone down at least once per week.

Correct but I think we actually got a "free"week last week .
Personally, and I work it IT, I think that is the very embarassing for Zen.
Again, personally, I getting unhappy with the newsgroup service. I do hop
ethis resolves itself or I'll need to use another ISP.

This statement has been made here numerous times by other people
Edward I for one just cannot understand Zen's apparent couldn't care
less approach to the news server problem.
Please Zen either fix the damn thing permanently or withdraw it
permanently I am personally not bothered now but the up and down up
and down of the damn thing like a barmaids knickers beggars belief .
Monty .
Old August 8th 03, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Monty

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 20:30:18 +0100, "Twinkletoes"
wrote:

Would he be as stupid as to supply you with
his address? - probably not.

Twinkle.

Don't be so sure I might just give him my address and even supply him
with a key to the front door also providing he is big and BRAVE enough
to use the key and walk in at a time of his OWN choosing unaccompanied
and he dozen't even need to tell me when he is coming.
If he did he would not WALK out again though and I would not lay a
finger on him same actually goes for anyone who enters this house
either with a key or through the window .
Three MEN broke in here about six years ago all three ended up in
hospital then crown court afterwards again I never touched them .
Monty .

Old August 8th 03, 09:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham in Melton

Which all goes to show that Monty is, as we all expected in an asylum for
the criminally insane. People who break into such places come out as he
describes.

Piff tosh, and you donąt half talk some ********.

Here's a real Walter Mitty if ever I heard one .....