D-Link DSL 504

Old August 8th 03, 02:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stephen Agate

Default D-Link DSL 504

"Dean" wrote in message
Has anyone had problems with their D Link DSL 504 hanging once a week or

so?
Mine gets a hell of lot of usage as theres a web server connected to it

and
also the likes of programs like kazaa running on the network? Once i turn

it
off and on it goes back to working. No firmware updates available either?

Any ideas?

I'm running with the latest firmware (R2.21.002.06.b12uk) available from:

ftp://ftp.dlink.co.uk/pub/broadband/dsl-504 rev b/

I still hangs, although not as frequently as others I've used.

For more info, checkout:

http://shadow.sentry.org/~trev/dsl50x.html

and

http://www.thecaretaker.org.uk/route...504/dsl504.htm