Exchange Locations Again -- Test Valley

Old August 8th 03, 05:36 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
MartinK

Default Exchange Locations Again -- Test Valley

Hi,

I'm still trying to find the locations of BT exchanges in Hampshire
for use in a broadband marketing campaign and hope you'll forgive me if
I ask the group for a little help.

The following is a list of exchanges in the Test Valley local
authority with the location information (postcode + OS National Grid
easting & northing) that I've extracted from OS Address-Point data. Can
anybody here confirm what little I've found or add some info, either
postcode or some sort of OS map reference, for the other exchanges? Do
all these exchanges still exist as separate physical locations? I'll
make all collated data available here and/or on a web page.

I realize this is a long shot and we are trying other avenues but I
would be very grateful for any help. Many thanks in advance,

]\/[artin

Linkenholt
Hurstbourne Tarrant
Hatherden
Weyhill SP11 8DG 430800,146700
Andover
Grateley
Abbotts Ann
Longparish SP11 6PG 442894,144125
Chilbolton
Sutton Scotney
Stockbridge
Broughton
Kings Somborne
Lockerley SO51 0JG 430196,126289
Braishfield
Romsey
West Wellow
Rownhams
Bassett

Old August 11th 03, 11:44 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Alasdair Baxter

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:36:05 +0100, MartinK
wrote:

I'm still trying to find the locations of BT exchanges in Hampshire
for use in a broadband marketing campaign and hope you'll forgive me if
I ask the group for a little help.

Why don't you try Hampshire County Council Planning Department?
Alternatively, why don't you physically go to the Southampton Public
Library and look up the very large OS maps of the county. I agree it
is going to be very time consuming but if you need the info that
badly, you'll do it.

--

Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

"It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"