quickly going mad

Old August 9th 03, 11:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
foreverArsenal

Default quickly going mad

--
Barry
If it ain't broke-don't fix it

/\ ~ /}
( ' o' )
( (,)

: foreverArsenal wrote:
: Hi
: Need your help,after spending the best part of today in 90degs trying to
: : Barry

Mark&Lisa wrote in message

microfilter has a socket for the modem to plug into

Hi Mark&Lisa

Thanks for that,have no filters yet,still waiting for +net to get their back
end into gear with my starter pack which has filters,I already have a
Solwise sar 110..

I had read somewhere that you can plug direct into phone socket from modem
if no
phone on that extension,but need according to the link below same sort of
cable
used on v90 type modems,may have one about some where.

http://www.adsl-filters.co.uk/tutorial.html

Many thanks
Barry

:

Old August 9th 03, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TEQ

"foreverArsenal" wrote in message

Thanks for that,have no filters yet,still waiting for +net to get their

back
end into gear with my starter pack which has filters,I already have a
Solwise sar 110..

I had read somewhere that you can plug direct into phone socket from modem
if no
phone on that extension,but need according to the link below same sort of
cable
used on v90 type modems,may have one about some where.

http://www.adsl-filters.co.uk/tutorial.html

Many thanks
Barry

Use the one you've got plugged into your modem at the moment.