Tiscali broadband

Old August 10th 03, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stan

Default Tiscali broadband

Anyone out there use their service?
is it anygood, I was going to use BT, but as a previous user I am not so
sure about the quality of service.

Stan

Old August 10th 03, 12:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
[email protected] writeme.com

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:34:28 +0100, "Stan" no
wrote:

Anyone out there use their service?
is it anygood, I was going to use BT, but as a previous user I am not so
sure about the quality of service.

Have a read of
www.adslguide.org.uk

Andrew.
Old August 10th 03, 10:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
trappeduser

"Stan" no wrote in message
Anyone out there use their service?
is it anygood, I was going to use BT, but as a previous user I am not so
sure about the quality of service.

Stan

I am a Tiscali user, and a very happy one!

Been with the service a couple of months now and no
problems at all so far.

I was a happy btopenworld user before they started this
15.99 for 150hours **** which made me change to Tiscali.
When my exchange went ADSL I went for Tiscali.

www.adslguide.org.uk will give you more information but
one thing to remember is that there are ISP's out there that
allow you to cancel ADSL within a month or two instead
of many who trap you for a year.

Any further questions the guys here are very friendly.

Matt

Old August 10th 03, 11:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SAW

is it anygood, I was going to use BT, but as a previous user I am not so
sure about the quality of service.

Service is OK - nothing more - customer service is another matter - you
might want to have a read here before making your decision

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/foru... 6&forumid=215

sa

Old August 11th 03, 12:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
No Flipping

wrote:

Anyone out there use their service?
is it anygood, I was going to use BT, but as a previous user I am not so
sure about the quality of service.

Have a read of
www.adslguide.org.uk

Andrew.

I'm on Tiscali and it is perfectly OK. Only has two problems (last time was
that it went down at 3.30am on 9 Aug - and previously about 2 months ago I
think). Slightly annoyed but was OK in the morning.

Old August 11th 03, 02:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
No Flipping

"Mike @ www.sivros.net" wrote in message

I am a Tiscali user, and a very happy one!

Me too. I have had a 512k connection for a
couple of months now and am very happy with
the service.

The only thing that bugs me with Tiscali is that,
although I'm paying 26.99/month, I still have
to call a premium rate number for customer
services.

--

Mike @ www.sivros.net

I'm paying 27 per month. Dammit - what is that customer service number so
I can complain.

Old August 11th 03, 12:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stan

Thanks guys, still not sure about Tiscali, can anyone recommend a good
straight forward broadband isp?

Stan
"SAW" wrote in message

is it anygood, I was going to use BT, but as a previous user I am not so
sure about the quality of service.

Service is OK - nothing more - customer service is another matter - you
might want to have a read here before making your decision

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/foru...9179a7d7005472
33221f6&forumid=215

sa