Are out of range registrations being counted?

Old August 10th 03, 12:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Lewis

Default Are out of range registrations being counted?

Are 'Red' registrations outside 5.5km now being counted by BT, in
anticipation of extended reach? I have been given conflicting answers
on this.

--

Mark W. Lewis, Broadband for Long Ashton & Failand

www.failand.org.uk

Old August 10th 03, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Mark Lewis" wrote in message
Are 'Red' registrations outside 5.5km now being counted by BT, in
anticipation of extended reach? I have been given conflicting answers
on this.

Not to my knowledge, but if the ISP that did the registration has any sense
they will keep your info, to be able to offer the possibility of service
when extended reach is live.

Jc.[On the Er Trial]