ZEN INTERNET

Old August 11th 03, 01:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Athos

Default ZEN INTERNET

guv , wrote:

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:11:25 +0100, CB wrote:

However, I kid you not, Claranews really is very good again. No
problems at all binary/txt wise.

Cobblers, their retention times are crap.

Yeh, a mate of mine who "stuck with them", has said the same - though
he also uses usenetserver. That kind of defeats the object, since
whilst usable (in a big way!!!), they are probably not going to give
you a massive difference (ie they are probably on a par). Like I
mentioned, better then to use Clara/usenetserver and then easynews for
fills. I guess it all depends on how seriously you take your
downloading;-)

At the time, ?10, then ?20 then ?30 was fine and I couldnt really moan
at the problems at that price - but not ?130 for what they were
dishing out. But like you said, it has improved;-)

?130????

I pay ?30.
--
Athos