PlusNet Question.

Old August 11th 03, 10:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Still waiting for ADSL !

Default PlusNet Question.

I phoned PlusNet yesterday and they tell me that my aacount will become
active on the 13th of this month. A neighbour of mine has been signed up
with BT to get ADSL for over 3 months, but he was told that his ADSL will
become activated on the 20th of this month?

Is it likely that PlusNet have the date wrong, or is there a chance I could
get activated before my neighbour, even though he ordered at least 2 months
ealier than me?

Thanks for any details..

Old August 11th 03, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:49:23 +0100, Still waiting for ADSL ! wrote:
Username is coxmail.
Cheers,

Hi there,

You've definitely got a commit date of 13/08, this is the date BT have
informed us that they're sticking to with regards to you going active.

With regards to your associate, I'd suggest you get them to raise a ticket
if you feel the order isn't progressing as fast as possible...

Regards,
Mike

Old August 11th 03, 02:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Still waiting for ADSL !

Thanks.

For sale - 56K Modem available from Wednesday.
£1 ONO.

Only joking, Im sure Ill need it again!

news

Old August 11th 03, 06:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

'Coxmail', who gets his ADSL, within hours wrote:
For sale - 56K Modem available from Wednesday.
£1 ONO.

Only joking, Im sure Ill need it again!

Doubt it. Haven't touched my modem in three months since my PlusNet ADSL was
activated.
£0.99 (with layer of dust thrown in free) ?
Regards,
Martin

Old August 11th 03, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Jones

Doubt it. Haven't touched my modem in three months since my PlusNet
ADSL was activated.

I sold mine when I got ADSL, and all was fine and dandy.

Until I moved house.

Upon moving into my new house, it turned out that the only way to sign up
for ADSL is on the website, which obviously you need internet access to get
to. No, you can't do it by phone.

Keep your 56k modems people, you never know when you might need them :-p

Old August 11th 03, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brett...

Martin² wrote:
'Coxmail', who gets his ADSL, within hours wrote:
For sale - 56K Modem available from Wednesday.
£1 ONO.

Only joking, Im sure Ill need it again!

Doubt it. Haven't touched my modem in three months since my PlusNet
ADSL was activated.
£0.99 (with layer of dust thrown in free) ?
Regards,
Martin

Fax?

--
Brett

I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to
the funeral in one car.

Old August 12th 03, 03:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Brett:
Fax ?

Ah, isn't it something they used in last century ?
Regards,
Martin

Old August 13th 03, 01:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brett...

Martin² wrote:
Brett:
Fax ?

Ah, isn't it something they used in last century ?
Regards,
Martin

Ok use it as a paper weight then!

--
Brett

You know how it is when you're reading a book and falling asleep,
you're reading, reading...and all of a sudden you notice your eyes are
closed? I'm like that all the time.