Nildram broadband

Old August 11th 03, 10:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter James

Default Nildram broadband

Does anyone on this NG use Nildram. I would be pleased to get any
feedback. TIA
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply
Old August 11th 03, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
[email protected] writeme.com

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:03:37 +0100, Peter James
wrote:

Does anyone on this NG use Nildram. I would be pleased to get any
feedback. TIA

They are excellent for my requirements.
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply

Your .sig separator should be "-- "

Andrew.
Old August 11th 03, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
simon howe

In article , James Hurrell
writes

"Peter James" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone on this NG use Nildram. I would be pleased to get any
feedback. TIA
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply

Hi Pete,

I have two Nildram Home 500 accounts (one at work, one at home) and am
extremely satisfied with their service thus far. I've had the office account
activated since December 2002 and have only experienced one loss of service
during that whole time (one hour during which my router wouldn't log in).
Likewise, the home account, on a different exchange, is equally as stable.
The email and web space that comes with this service are also very good. Not
so sure about there Newsgroups, as I don't use them. Download and upload
speeds also very consistent.

If you want to read up some more about Nildram, check out the forum on
AdslGuide: (http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/). There is a specific board for
Nildram users.

regards

James Hurrell

Nildram was recommended by a couple of friends to me, ive been with them
a month and i would recommend them to anyone.
--
simon howe
Old August 11th 03, 01:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dean

I read ADSL guide and went with them, been very happy with them. People have
even said that Nildram is noticably faster than other ISP's, Also online
gaming is good using Jolt Severs which nildram run.
Would def reccomend!!
A*

Dean

Old August 11th 03, 08:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter James

wrote:

Does anyone on this NG use Nildram. I would be pleased to get any
feedback. TIA
-

Many thanks for all of the replies. I think I'll go with Nildram.
Thanks
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply