Neater ADSL wiring?

Old August 11th 03, 11:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Slugsie

Default Neater ADSL wiring?

"Richard David" wrote in message
m...
When I get ADSL switched on at the end of August, I will be faced with
how to go about filtering Voice from ADSL throughout the house.

The telephone wiring at present consists of a master linebox in the
hallway with an extension to bedroom 2 and another extension to
bedroom 4:-

Assuming the line in bedroom 2 is a properly wired in extension box, then
not really. If it is an extension lead running from the master box, then you
could eliminate one filter by plugging the phone and the extension lead into
a filter running off the master box in the hallway.

The only other way would be to go with a cordless phone system and eliminate
the need for all the phone sockets round the house. If you get a DECT
cordless system you can have one base station and multiple handsets.

--
/Slugsie