ZEN INTERNET

Old August 11th 03, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

Default ZEN INTERNET

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:53, guv wrote:

AFAIK it has never been 29.99! Just 10, 20 and 30 - until it went
montly (with the option of yearly).

Then your memory fails you. Fees have always been yearly.

20.00 2000/08/15 http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q2DE25E85
20.00 2000/12/06 http://makeashorterlink.com/?S5EE15E85
29.99 2001/02/02 http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2CE26E85
29.99 and more http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10F52E85
Old August 12th 03, 07:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:16, guv wrote:

Which backs up what I have stated on monthly and yearly payments.

Apologies - with my limited need for binaries I hadn't noticed their
addition of a monthly billing option.

ask if anyone remembers claranews being a tenner?

I've posted, but it will perhaps need 24+ hours.
Old August 12th 03, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

On 12 Aug 2003, chris wrote:

You can either pay up front annually and get a discount, or pay
monthly and it cost more over 12 months?

I guess that means you're on a text-only account :-) Monthly payments
only exist for the higher-cost options (20/40/unlimited) and I suspect
the monthly figures are simply to offer monthly accounts for those who
feel they'd prefer a trial of the service without committing too much.
Old August 12th 03, 05:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:58, guv wrote:

Just need to see If my memory is failing;-)

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:01, in claranet.news-service
Steve Rawlinson wrote:

It was never 10 a year except for a text-only account.
steve