Firewall - question....

Old August 12th 03, 12:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
foreverArsenal

Default Firewall - question....

Craig Henry wrote in message
: I now have a nice adsl connection with plusnet. I have a zoom x4 with nat
: firewall.
:
: My question is do I need an extra firewall. I have tried using norton
: internet security though it made my connection unusable.
: Craig Henry

Hi graig
In what way does Nortons internet security affect your connection?? is it a
known problem.

Reason for asking I've signed up with + net,line been active for best part
of a week now but **still waiting**
for start up pack to come,seems they have no packs in stock,phoned them
today,but I also am using
Nortons internet security 2001,OS win 95b.newer Nortons not compatible
with95.

Thinking enough hassle ahead setting up sar110 without Nortons sticking
finger in the pie.

Barry
If it ain't broke-don't fix it

/\ ~ /}