plus.net new subscription questions

Old August 12th 03, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

Default plus.net new subscription questions

"chris" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:34:32 +0100 and in article
, Peter Morgan - 0870
432 9631 said...
: On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:16:41 +0100, chris wrote:
:
: How exactly do you do this?
:
: Do you seriously expect an answer to that ?

I won't know unless I ask them..

--
chris

Search the plusnet discussion groups on their portal, they made a few
comments on there not so long ago.

Jc.

Old August 13th 03, 09:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:56:31 +0100, chris wrote:

I'll have a look, I take it I dont need to login??

You can use "guest" and "guest" to login, but you can't post with
that!

Regards,

Ian
--