COMSAL Problems???

Old August 12th 03, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul King

Default COMSAL Problems???

Hi all,

Anybody else having problems with COMSAL ? http://www.comsal.co.uk

I placed an order with them last Thursday but their On-Line Store link has
been down since Friday. Its back up again as of lunchtime today, but they're
not answering the phones.

I was rather looking forward to being "on broadband" by now, but I'm
beginning to have my doubts. At least the order hasn't been processed by my
credit card company (they say it hasn't been produced for authorisation).

Rgds,
Paul