What happens if........

Old August 12th 03, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
foreverArsenal

Default What happens if........

Hi
Been waiting for my starter pack from +net and now told it's been sent
today.
If I get it by thurs,if I can get it setup ok,what happens if I turn
*all*power off and unplug??,going away for a few days I like to unplug all
comp stuff in case of storms.

When power is turned back on does router automatically log back on to
+net,??or synch??.

--
Barry
If it ain't broke-don't fix it

/\ ~ /}
( ' o' )
( (,)

Old August 12th 03, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"foreverArsenal" wrote in message
Hi
Been waiting for my starter pack from +net and now told it's been sent
today.
If I get it by thurs,if I can get it setup ok,what happens if I turn
*all*power off and unplug??,going away for a few days I like to unplug all
comp stuff in case of storms.

When power is turned back on does router automatically log back on to
+net,??or synch??.

No problem turning it off. I did during the recent thunderstorms.

It should work as advertised when switched back on.

Jc

Old August 12th 03, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
foreverArsenal

:
: ...

Josey wrote in message
: : No problem turning it off. I did during the recent thunderstorms.
:
: It should work as advertised when switched back on.
:
: Jc
:
: Many thanks for Josey.