Very Narrow Broadband

Old August 14th 03, 12:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nig

Default Very Narrow Broadband

Hi

Having previously been a highly satisfied Blueyonder customer, I now find
myself using NTLworld, and I'm not very impressed. I started with the 128k
connection & then upgraded to the 600k connection but saw virtually no
improvement. Consequently I have now downgraded back to the 128 connection,
which is OK.

What do you users think of the BT service, are you satisfied & would you
recommend this service to your best mate?

Cheers

Nigel

Old August 14th 03, 12:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phian

"Nig" wrote in message
Hi

Having previously been a highly satisfied Blueyonder customer, I now find
myself using NTLworld, and I'm not very impressed. I started with the 128k
connection & then upgraded to the 600k connection but saw virtually no
improvement. Consequently I have now downgraded back to the 128

connection,
which is OK.

What do you users think of the BT service, are you satisfied & would you
recommend this service to your best mate?

Cheers

Nigel

One of my best mates recommended BTOpenworld to me, I signed up and have
never regretted it and since advised another good friend to use it.

Phian

Old August 20th 03, 03:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Guy InŠognito Ž

"Phian" wrote in message

"Nig" wrote in message
Hi

Having previously been a highly satisfied Blueyonder customer, I now

find
myself using NTLworld, and I'm not very impressed. I started with the

128k
connection & then upgraded to the 600k connection but saw virtually no
improvement. Consequently I have now downgraded back to the 128

connection,
which is OK.

What do you users think of the BT service, are you satisfied & would you
recommend this service to your best mate?

Cheers

Nigel

One of my best mates recommended BTOpenworld to me, I signed up and have
never regretted it and since advised another good friend to use it.

Phian

I have to agree, I have had BTopenworld adsl 512/256 for over 2 years and
its only been down about 3 days in all that time. I get full speed quite
often from both ftp and usenet and good speeds off the web too. If only Bt
had a decent 1mb service at a realistic price i would go for that too. No
cable in my area, so NTL bluyonder etc are not even an option.
bye
doc

---